Each HRIS system provides different levels of access, scopes and fields, but Pave pulls data that falls into three categories:
- Employee Information, such as Employee ID and Work Email
- Job Information, such as Title, Department and Manager Work Email
- Compensation Information, such as Salary and Bonus
How do I get access to Pave’s real-time benchmarking data?
Participating companies who share their HR data via API access will unlock ongoing access to Pave’s real-time benchmarking portal.There are two types of data that Pave collects, de-identifies, and distributes:
- Real-time salary and variable cash data for current and past employees. This is usually found in an HRIS solution like BambooHR or a payroll solution like ADP.
- Equity data. This is usually found in a cap table solution like Carta but sometimes exists in HRIS solutions like BambooHR or Workday.
Pave operates under a give-to-get model. In order to unlock Pave’s real-time compensation benchmarking reports, a company must share information about its employees’ cash and equity compensation via HRIS and cap table integrations.