There are 3 UI toggles that Pave supports:
- % vs Cash - this allows the user to switch between viewing compensation changes in absolute amounts or in percentage terms. The % amount is computed as follows
- For salary raises, based on current salary
- For variable raises, based on current variable
- For spot bonuses, based on current salary
- For new annual bonuses, based on new salary
- Cycle currency vs Local currency - this allows the user to view all currency amounts in the employee’s local currency (the default) or in the currency the cycle is being conducted in (the same as the budget). Switching to cycle currency is particularly helpful when trying to understand the budget impact of various increases for teams outside of the company’s headquarter country.
- Annual vs Monthly - see Monthly and Hourly Pay