The leveling spreadsheet will not upload to the Level Your Employees tab if:
- The gray-filled cells have been edited
- The columns or rows have been reordered
This means that:
- Edits can be made to the white cells in the Pave Job Family and Pave Level columns
- Edits cannot be made to the grey cells in Name, Email, Department, Title, Currency, or Internal Level columns
- The columns and rows cannot be reordered
If your leveling spreadsheet upload generated a 500 error code or an Expected Name in column error message, this means that our system detected that either:
- A grey cell edited
- A column was reordered
- A row was reordered
If you accidentally edited a restricted fields or reordered the columns and/or rows, you will need to start over on a new spreadsheet and try again.
If you feel as though your file should be accepted and are still having issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!